Wednesday, September 18, 2013

40 Greatest Photos

What made me pick this photo is that his dad died now he is honoring him by taking the flag .
In the Photographers view probably took it because the son was sad about the moment .
This Photo made the cut because I felt his pain.  
What made me pick this photo is that this random man was trying to save someone he did not know .
The viewer saw a man trying to save someone so she took a photo to remember the moment.
This photo made the cut because this man was willing to save someone he didn't know, 
What made me pick this photo was that the man seen that his girlfriend go hit by someone one and he was there to make her feel better.
I think the viewer saw the boyfriend trying to make his girlfriend feel better.
This made the cut because i think i would gave done the same thing to my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment