Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Academic Photo Shoot

Lines 
I Followed the rule exactly how it said all i looked for was lines.
The Subject is the lines going diagonal threw the bleachers .
Yes Its Clear you can see the lines.


Simplicity 
No i did not 
The Subject is the Coach sitting at his desk 
No you can't really see it 
I could Have focus on coach better 


Rule Of Third 
I Followed the rule exact 
The subject was to get the students spread out left and right of the photo 
Its Clear you can see rule of thirds 


Balance 
I followed the rule exact 
The subject is clear that the pencil is balanced 
its clear 


Framing 
I tried to get a photo when someone in a box 
The subject is clear that they are in the door thats the frame 
Its clear that its frame  

Mergers 

No comments:

Post a Comment